Looking for help on how to migrate your existing account? Go here.
- 88mph URLs
- Wish you could go back in time and see what was interesting to someone on a certain day? Just enter either a username or location followed by a trailing slash then the month, day and year (MM-DD-YYYY). For example: What was Derek doing on August 29, 2008? http://momentile.com/derek/08-29-2008 Fire up the flux capacitor, no need to provide the 1.21 gigawatts, we’ve got you covered.
- That’s right, we said stalking. Want to know when a particular user uploads a new photo? Stalk ’em and get email and/or mobile notifications. You can start by finding some interesting folks to stalk on the Everyone page. There you can see what all the wonderful Momentile users are uploading, see the most viewed Momentiles, most captioned, and most stashed. You can also search for users by email address, username, or location.
- Mobile Uploads
- The quickest and easiest way to get your Momentiles to your account. Plus, it helps free your photos from your phone! Just send an email to your secret upload email address (which looks like firstname.lastname@example.org) with your photo attached, that’s it! If you want to write a little something to entice your stalkers to view your photo, write something in the subject line.
- If you really like a certain momentile just stash it! To stash a momentile all you have to do is click the “Stash This” link to the right of the tile you want to stash. Once you’ve stashed a momentile it will show up on your profile. This is another good way to find users to stalk, try going to other peoples profiles and see what they’re stashing.
- You can have a tweet automatically sent when you upload. Just click on the “Notification Settings” link in your dashboard and you can link your Twitter account to your Momentile account. You can also set a default tweet message to be used if you omit an upload message, set your default tweet in the "Account Settings" section of your dashboard. And if you want to be informed of site updates, events and other cool stuff, follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/momentile)
- Want to have your uploads automatically uploaded to your Facebook profile? Just go to the "Notification Settings" section of your dashboard and click the "Connect with Facebook" button. Once you have connected your Facebook profile with your Momentile account, your uploads will automatically be posted to your profile.
- If you have an iOS device, then you should probably download the *free* Momentile app. It supports multiple accounts and geo-tagging of your photos. That’s right, a little bonus feature in the app is the ability to see *where* people are uploading photos from. Just turn your device sideways when viewing the everyone or your stalkees feed and you’ll see a map with pinpoints of where users are uploading.